Terms and Conditions of Sale
I.PRICES OF THE STAY
No dispute concerning the price of the stay can be taken into account after the signing of the contract. It is up to the tenant to assess, before signing, whether the price suits him.
The following charges are not included in the rental price and will be listed, in addition, on the contract: Tourist tax and heating (electricity, water and gas) which will be established according to a meter reading on arrival and at the start.
II. RESERVATION, CONTRACT AND DEPOSIT
The amount of the reservation, the deposit, the options, any charges and the security deposit are indicated on your contract.
Once the deposit has been received, the reservation becomes firm. By validating the contract and paying the deposit, you confirm your full agreement with the General Terms and Conditions of Sale specified below. Please note that without the payment of the deposit within the time limit, the reservation is not confirmed and that, consequently, we reserve the right to recover the accommodation.
If the amount of the deposit (30%) is paid when booking, the balance of the stay must be paid one month before your arrival. The charges as well as the tourist tax will be paid at the time of your departure at the same time as the inventory of fixtures.
Payment of the balance is made by bank transfer via our links on our website. An invoice will be issued to you upon departure.
For tenants who are not French residents, payments must always be made on the website, all bank charges remaining the responsibility of the principal.
III. DURATION OF STAY
The tenant rents our accommodation for a fixed period, listed on the contract, and may not under any circumstances claim any right to remain in the premises.
In general, the rental cannot be extended without the prior written consent of the owner, the tenant thus accepting it. The lease ceases automatically at the end of the fixed term, without the need to give notice.
The tenant can cancel his rental at any time. However, we draw your attention to the consequences of the cancellation of an accommodation reservation: It entails the collection of variable costs depending on the date on which it occurs. The following scale is applicable, payable by the tenant: If you cancel more than 90 days before entering the premises, the cancellation costs will be 25% of the amount of your rental; you cancel between 90 and 30 days before your entry into the premises, the cancellation fees will be 50% of the amount of your rental; you cancel less than 30 days before your entry into the premises, the cancellation fees will be 100% of the amount of your rental.
These cancellation costs may be covered by cancellation insurance to be taken out individually by the tenant. Whatever the reasons for the cancellation, the tenant must notify the owner by letter or email, the date of receipt of this notice determining the scale to be applied. The tenant not having informed the owner would be held with the integral payment of the balance.
If a case of force majeure made it impossible to make the accommodation available (unscheduled urgent work, water damage or miscellaneous damage, climatic hazards, etc.), all of the sums paid would be refunded to the tenant, without him cannot claim subsequent refunds. In the event of cancellation, except in cases of force majeure, and on the initiative of the owner, the latter reimburses 100% of the sums collected.
Any interrupted or shortened stay, or any unused service, does not give rise to any refund. Even in the event of repatriation, it is the renter’s responsibility to take out appropriate insurance.
In the event of new confinement, or border closures, we will give you the choice between postponing or refunding your stay.
Outside of confinement, if you still wish to cancel your stay, the general terms and conditions of sale signed when finalizing your contract will apply.
We ask you to check that you have “civil liability and vacation” insurance and send us a certificate by email before your arrival.
The insurance intervenes in the event of cancellation of the rental for reasons of death, accident or serious illness, or material damage, it is valid from the day of the signing of the contract until the end of the rental.
VI. SECURITY DEPOSIT (deposit)
The tenant undertakes to use the rented premises with care. The tenant will assume, in addition to the rental costs, any damage caused to the accommodation, as well as the cost of replacing any lost, destroyed or damaged object. The tenant is liable for any damage that he or the persons accompanying him may cause intentionally or through negligence.
VII. TOURIST TAX
Charge applicable per person over 18 years old and per night, decided and voted by the community of communes “Les Portes de la Bresse” and payable to the Public Treasury by the owner. It is listed on the contract and is payable on arrival.
Our accommodation is now classified 4 stars, the price is therefore 1 euro/night and per adult.
VIII. ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
The owner receives the tenant for the arrival formalities.
The tenant must arrive on the day specified when booking, at the earliest at 3:00 p.m. (time of availability of accommodation and time of handing over the keys) and, at the latest, at 10:00 p.m. The tenant must notify the owner beforehand, by telephone (at 06.51.40.38.90.) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), of his arrival time so that the owner can organize himself and be present for the arrival. welcome during the aforementioned reception time slot.
The inventory and departure must take place before 10:00 am. We insist on respecting the agreed time: the cleaning staff working on very short deadlines, we ask you to facilitate the task, as we have asked the tenants who preceded you.
This rental having been granted only on a seasonal basis, the tenant agrees to leave the premises on the date and time provided for in the contract. Having also indicated his domicile as an address in the rental contract, the tenant does not have the right to sublet.
IX. OCCUPANCY OF PREMISES
The accommodation must not, under any circumstances, be occupied by a number of people greater than that indicated on the reservation, except with the prior and exceptional agreement of the owner. If necessary, the owner may claim additional rent, or even refuse to provide the accommodation if he cannot ensure that the tenant will respect the maximum number of people provided for the rental of the accommodation and , in this case, no refund whatsoever to the tenant can be considered.
X. OWNER’S OBLIGATIONS
The owner is required to:
- Deliver the rented premises in good working order and repair, as well as the equipment mentioned in the contract in good working order.
- Ensure the tenant the peaceful enjoyment of the rented premises and guarantee him against vices and defects likely to hinder it.
- Keep accommodations in good condition for their intended use.
- Provide towels, swimming pool towels and bed linen to lodge tenants.
- Cleaning in the middle of the week if the tenants wish
XI. TENANT’S OBLIGATIONS
The accommodation is handed over to the tenant in a perfect state of cleanliness and tidying up, the household appliances are clean and in perfect working order, the premises (interior and exterior) show no signs of degradation whatsoever. The tenant is required to:
- Acknowledges that the seasonal rental is entered into as a temporary residence and pleasure. The premises may not be used as a main or even secondary residence and the tenant may not carry out any commercial, craft or professional activity there.
- The tenant must behave as a good father and ensure the proper maintenance of the accommodation during his stay.
- Return the gîte just as clean and tidy at the end of your stay (washing and tidying up of dishes, sheets and towels collected, barbecue and household appliances cleaned, floors washed, garbage cans removed, etc.).< /li>
- Furniture and movable objects should suffer only from depreciation resulting from the normal use for which they are intended. Those which, at the expiration of the rental, are missing, have not been maintained or have been taken out of service, for a cause other than normal wear and tear, must be paid for (or replaced by the renter with the consent of the owner). This clause also applies to painted walls, door frames and the building in general (interior and exterior).
- The tenant undertakes to use the furniture and objects furnishing the accommodation for the use for which they are intended and in the places where they are located. It is strictly forbidden to transport them outside the rented premises (in particular bedding, crockery, chairs, etc.).
- Do not sleep directly on the mattress pad, bedding or duvets. If necessary, the price of washing or cleaning duvets, mattresses, bedding, etc. that have been stained will be retained.
- Not to do anything that, by his doing or by the doing of his family or relations, could harm the tranquility of the neighborhood or other occupants.
- The tenant must absolutely refrain from throwing into the sinks, bathtubs, showers, sinks, toilets, etc. objects likely to obstruct the pipes (wipes, tampax, cotton swabs, sanitary towels, etc.), failing which, he will be liable for the costs incurred for the repair of these devices.
- Inform the landlord immediately of any loss and damage occurring in the accommodation, even if no apparent damage results.
- Responsible for damage and losses that occur by his own doing or by people in his house, during the enjoyment of the accommodation, unless he proves that they took place without his fault or that of the people above.
The owner can not be held responsible for the neighborhood, insects, flies and mosquitoes possible in summer, irregularities and / or lack of enjoyment that may occur in the electricity services (cutoff of ADSL in the event of wind and/or bad weather), mobile telephony, etc… and declines all responsibility for lack of enjoyment not resulting from its fault.
Similarly, the owner can not be held responsible for any bad weather, preventing the tenant from enjoying the outdoor space offered for rent.
XIII. POOL AREA
Our shared swimming pool area with possibly the owners (we live opposite), including an 11x5m swimming pool, meets the safety standards (roller shutters and doors closed) imposed by the legal provisions in force.
- It is up to the tenant to take all the necessary precautions for the use of the swimming pool, in particular if he is staying with young children, whom he must supervise. He takes full responsibility for the material and bodily consequences that could arise from accidents or other incidents related to the use of the swimming pool, in particular for the supervision of bathers who do not know how to swim or who do not master this art.
- The tenant agrees to fully release the owner from liability in the event of an accident occurring to himself or his family or friends.
- The tenant may not introduce any animal into the pool area, even temporarily.
- The communal pool area is open all year round.
- The owner asks the tenant to respect the premises, to clean after each use, to close the parasols and to put away the dishes, chairs, tables, deckchairs or any other material that the tenant will use so that the space remains clean and stored for subsequent users.
- Our rental accommodation and our swimming pool area being private places, their use is reserved exclusively for owners and their guests, as well as for our tenants during the duration of their seasonal rental => guests and visits from our tenants are therefore not accepted.
The tenant agrees not to bring any pets and pets (dogs, cats, etc.) into the accommodation.
XV. INVENTORY OF ACCOMMODATION, INVENTORY OF EQUIPMENT AND FURNITURE
The inventory of fixtures is established contradictorily between the parts, with the entry in the places of the tenant and the release of the buildings by the tenant.
In this regard, it is specified that furniture and movable objects should only suffer from depreciation resulting from the normal use for which they are intended. Any lost, broken, damaged or damaged object, material or household appliance must be replaced or reimbursed at its replacement value by the tenant who undertakes to do so.
Loan of baby equipment: high chair, travel cot, subject to availability. To be requested when booking.